Parameters to check during Packing audit :
- Quality Engineer will check if Shipping Marks are Clear & Accurate on the Outer Carton as per requirement All consignee marks, carton numbers, size, weight markings, country of origin markings, Specification details (PO, Sylte # etc.) should match the information as per requirement
- Correct Assortment and Number of Units
- The number of units in each Master carton/Inner Carton and the number of retail cartons per master carton, assortment of products will be checked with the customer’s specifications.
- Package Printing, Material, Contents, Size, and Color All Match Your Sample
The goods Material and printing will be verified, the packaging will be measured, and colors are matched with color specification and highlight in report if any differences.
- Barcodes and Labeling are Clear, Legible, and Accurate.
- The UPC label on the carton matched against purchase order information, scan correctly — and the UPC code on the product also scan correctly as well.
- The barcode should not be too close to the edge of the sticker and should not be creased or damaged. These will be checked Otherwise there may be more likely to encounter unwanted difficulties during transportation.
- Package is Sealed Completely Using the RSJ Inspection team/Method
The structural integrity of cartons needs is verified, including sealing methods. (i.e., Sealing with the RSJ tape and Stamp). The client should not neglect to specify these methods — it is important to include this item on checklist to secure the effectiveness of packing audit.
Lets Get Started! Get your products Inspected today!
You can either book an appointment for a conversation or send a message to us! We will review your request within 24 hrs and get back to you!