Why Final Random Inspection?
Findings in the Final Random Inspection can help you to know about your shipment when the shipment is still at a manufacturing location like,
- Information on Product Quantity and Quality.
- Compliance with the specifications (PO, Style, Product description, Measurements, Labelling & Markings, Packing and packaging, Functionality, safety and regulatory requirements etc.)
- Nature and percentage of defects in the shipment
All this information gives advantage to,
- Avoid last minute surprises in shipment & helps to take correction where necessary in timely manner
- Avoid/minimize business risks like costly recalls
- Avoid costly reworks or corrections in the destination/ Import Country.
- Maintain positive Brand value and integrity
Lets Get Started! Get your products Inspected today!
You can either book an appointment for a conversation or send a message to us! We will review your request within 24 hrs and get back to you!