AQP ( Associate Quality Professional ) Program
AQP (Associate Quality Professional) Program:
AQP is a CSR initiative taken by RSJ to deliver responsible value creation to the student community. It is a Non – Profitable Training Program given to expose the students to the industry expectations related to Quality.
This program is to prepare them future-ready for available job opportunities in both the manufacturing & service sectors. It is intended for Final Year or just completed Engineering / B. Tech students who are interested in learning and considering pursuing their career related to Quality.
Once the candidate completes the program, a Course Completion certificate will be awarded.
Scope of the Program
- To contribute to the student’s as well to textile/apparel community.
- To help & train the students to get exposure on
- Various Quality standards.
- Inspection, Audits, and assessments and how they work.
- Handholding students to meet the industry expectations
- To enhance Employability.
Benefits of the Program
- Upgrading Skills to be future ready
- Career development prospects
- Managerial Skills
- Technical Skills
- Soft Skills
- Life Skills – Survival of the fittest
- Attending external training programs such as Certified Quality Professional, Certified auditor ISO 9001:2015 or SA 8000, ISO 17020 etc.
- Meeting/ Q&A Session with Industry experts
- Announcements about webinars and summits.
- Training related to communication skills, time management, skill enhancement, etc. which will help to boost career development of the candidates.
- Information gathered during these programs are highly confidential & solely for the use of only selected participants at each level.
- RSJ Management reserves all rights to change, modify, extend, or Cancel this Training program at any point of Time.
- RSJ Management doesn't give any assurance/ guarantee for your career/job.
- RSJ Management doesn't charge any fees for this training and will not pay any stipends or allowances for any levels
- RSJ management has core values and standardized working culture. So, we strongly advise you to go through the ethics & conduct code, Culture document to understand & to align with it.
Testimonials from Previous Batch Attendees:
Feedback from Ajit
Feedback from Manoj Kumar
Feedback from Alisha
Feedback from Tejaswini
Feedback from Batch 2 Participants
Lets Get Started! Get your products Inspected today!
You can either book an appointment for a conversation or send a message to us! We will review your request within 24 hrs and get back to you!